Criteria for Academic Awards for the Year 2019-20
The eligibility criteria for being declared a SCHOLAR is as follows:
- Minimum Attendance: 80%
- Scholastic Areas: Classes V-VIII:80% and above in English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science and Hindi and 79% and above in 3rd Language
- Co- Scholastic Areas:
- Classes V- VIII:The student must score a minimum Grade A in each: CLUB, SUPW, Art Education, Physical and Health Education, Life Skills, Attitudes and Co- Scholastic Activities.
The following students will not be eligible for receiving any Academic Award:
- A student who is issued a Yellow Card or was under suspension due to indiscipline, bullying, fighting, cheating, using foul/ abusive language.
- A student who is guilty of misconduct such as indiscipline, bullying, fighting, cheating, using foul/ abusive language, etc.
- A student who is found in possession of mobile phone in school.
- A student who has appeared for any Retest/ Re Exam.
Criteria for being considered as a Scholar for New Admissions:
- Only students of DPS (core/ satellite) are eligible.
- He/ she must submit the following documents with a covering letter to the Admission Councilor at the time of admission.
- Criteria of being a Scholar in the previous school along with photocopy of certificates declaring the student, Scholar for previous years in DPS.
- Photocopy of Report Card issued by the last school.
- Declaration from the previous school that they have not received any scholar certificate/ award in his/ her previous school.
Decision of the School Committee is final and binding.
Accolades given to students:
- Scholar Badge: Scholars of Classes V-VIII.
- All Rounder Award: Classes V-VIII: All Rounder Cup for excellence in Academics (Scholar), Sports and Co- Curricular activities.
- Proficiency Awards: Classes V-VIII: A Cup along with a certificate is given for achieving highest marks in a subject.