Our school celebrates Indian culture and values of ‘Service before Self’. We believe that co-curricular activities instil confidence and are as important as academics. We believe in preparing the child for global citizenship by creating positive opportunities for growth.
- To foster all round development by providing an apt environment to facilitate learning.
- To build a community of critical thinkers, who are ready to face challengers and create life long learners.
- To adopt the best practices in order to enhance the quality of education.
- To provide a secure, inclusive and non- judgmental learning environment with equal opportunities for every child to grow.
- To optimize teaching and learning practices by providing state- of the art facilities, equipped with the latest technology.
- To sensitize and inculcate values of respect and compassion for all in the society.